In this role, you will have ownership of both operations, marketing, and sales tasks.
Including but not only:
- Customer interactions from Telesales and lead generation to ongoing relationships with our customers and partners.
- Internal interactions with finance operation and cloud cost management
- Marketing campaigns and material creation – Working with our marketing team.
- Office and front desk services including phone calls, meeting setting, company events, and internal needs.
- Managed office budget
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- People-oriented approach
- Service-oriented approach
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google suite applications
- Hebrew mother tone, excellent English.