If you're a driven and focused inside sales professional with 1-3 years of experience seeking an exciting new opportunity, this could be the perfect role for you!
You will work as part of a fast-paced and dynamic team responsible for executing and looking after our go-to-market strategy.
- Create target prospect lists and penetrate key accounts.
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through cold calls, email, LinkedIn, and other social media.
- Manage, Triage, and disposition of all MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads).
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using CRM. (Hubspot - Advantage but not necessary)
- Establish, develop, and grow new business relationships with influential contacts.
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points.
- Align with Inside & Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans.
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
- Occasion travel for customer events, training, and/or meetings may be required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of related industry experience with a background in inside sales and sales enablement
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in the dynamic atmosphere of a fast-paced security technology organization
- Results-driven and detail-oriented, proven track record achieving business objectives
- Thoughtful, precise, and well-crafted written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Business level technical aptitude, able to take on deep product knowledge
- Ability to think strategically as well as tactically about the bigger needs of the account environment while satisfying ‘street-level’ daily needs
- Ability to work proactively to reach agreed sales targets
- BA/BS advantage