Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Understand the customer’s business & application requirements and translate them into system / technical requirements.
- share and communicate end-to-end solutions (orally and in writing) to executives, business sponsors, and technical resources
- Adapt the customer's current processes and flows to the cloud.
- Create a detailed, functional cloud architecture diagram, Statement-of-Work (SoW).
- Create and support proof of concept (POC)/demos and present solutions to clients.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- Experience with E2E enterprise architecture complexity
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business process and operation
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solutions.
- Customer-facing and presentation capabilities.
- Practical hands-on experience in some of the following technologies:
- Web Server & Load Balancers - httpd, nginx, IIS, HAProxy, F5, etc.
- Containers and Orchestrators - ECS, Kubernetes, Swarm, Docker-compose, etc.
- CI/CD Servers / Services - Jenkins, TeamCity, Spinnaker, TravisCI, CircleCI.
- Databases (SQL/NoSQL) - MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora, Redshift, BigQuery, Oracle, Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.
- Log Aggregation Servers / Services (ELK).
- Monitoring Servers / Services - RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka/ZooKeeper, SQS, etc.
- Advantage – proven experience in migration of solutions to the cloud and/or running an operation on a cloud environment.